The scholarship has been closed and we will re-open it soon. Thank you for all the participation of the students.
Cameraseals.com wants to provide its readers, who potentially want to become professional photographers or videographers, with useful tips and advices to help them get closer to their passion and dreams. In addition, we would also like to help as many academic students as possible in reducing their financial burden,
In order to make the support to happen, we are opening our Annual Scholarship to students with the same interests and hobbies.
Who Can Apply For This Scholarship
- Students, who are in universities or college, are qualified to apply for this scholar requirement. High school students or students under 18 need to have their permission from parents or supervisors.
- Anyone with interests and hobbies in becoming a photographer or videographer.
The requirements are simple.
The participant will have to write an essay (minimally 1000 words) about photography or videography.
Importantly, the essay should help the readers to deeply understand the nature of being photographers or videographers
Other than that, the essay should be:
- Original (Your own work)
- Actionable ( The readers can apply to themselves)
- Creative (Stand out from other submitted essay)
After you complete the essay, send it to [email protected] before the end of November ( 30 Nov 2017).
You should provide these as you submit your essay:
- Your full name with personal contact information
- Which college/university you are studying
- Your student ID
The winner will be chosen out from all submitting essays on 10 December 2017 and a $1000 check will be sent to your college/university within a week (17 December 2017)
The winning essay will also be posted on our site to encourage other students to participate in the scholarship next year.
- Total Submitted Essays: 37